Catawba Area Agency on Aging (Catawba AAA) works diligently with other agencies throughout Chester, Lancaster, Union, and York Counties to provide community services that enhance the lives of older adults living in the area.
The primary services funded and delivered in the Catawba region include:
- Transportation - Enables individuals to get to necessary destinations.
- Group Dining - Nutritious meals and fellowship provided in a community setting.
- Home Delivered Meals - Delivering balanced meals to the homebound elderly.
- Health Promotion - Encouraging wellness by disease prevention, health education and physical fitness activities.
- Home Care -In-home assistance with chores such as shopping, laundry, cleaning, and meal preparation.
If you are at least 60 years of age, you and your spouse may be eligible to receive services from the agencies listed here:
|Contract Area Agencies
|York County Council on Aging - Chester County
|Lancaster County Council on Aging
|Union County Council on Aging
|York County Council on Aging