Catawba Area Agency on Aging (Catawba AAA) is here to help the over 72,000* residents, age 55 and older, who live in Chester, Lancaster, Union and York counties age well. Catawba AAA plan, coordinate and fund a variety of programs that serve older adults as well as their families and communities.
To learn more select one of the following topics:
- Community Services - meals, transportation, home care and senior activities.
- Ombudsman Services - advocate services and resources for residents of nursing home and assisted living facilities.
- Speaker Bureau - brief, informative aging presentations for human service agencies, senior groups or other community organizations.
- Workshops/Training - comprehensive, educational sessions for professionals, volunteers, caregivers and other community members.
- Caregiver Services - information, assistance, counseling, referrals and supportive services.
- Information, Assistance & Referral - free resource and referral information.
* SOURCE: South Carolina Lieutenant Governor’s Office of Aging; Reports: South Carolina Mature Adults Count ‘2000-2005 Population Estimates’ : © 2009; http://www.scmatureadults.org/estimates/estimates00_05.php